Who we are
We are Diana N A Shaul & J Samantha Shaul, a partnership trading as Diana Shaul Fine Art.
The partners' full names are: Diana Naomi April Shaul and Jacquie Samantha Shaul.
Our trading address is:
Diana Shaul Fine Art
c/o Market Manager (Arts and Crafts)
Jubilee Market Hall
1 Tavistock Court
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is: www.dianashaulfineart.com
The information we collect and why we collect it
We process information you give us when you contact us:
* in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you or to take relevant pre-contractual steps (examples: to provide you with pricing information; to send you a painting that you have purchased);
* in the legitimate interests of operating our business (examples: to respond to an email from you and keep a record of our correspondence; to help us understand your artwork preferences).
Standard internet log information is automatically collected and analysed when you visit our website, although we do not use this to identify you. We use this data to help us improve our website and for statistical purposes (e.g. monitoring levels of traffic to our website).
Who we share personal data with
Our website hosting, email hosting and phone service providers act on our behalf to process data transmitted through those channels.
We also may share relevant personal data (e.g. name, address) with providers of postal/courier services.
We may share personal data with regulators; governmental bodies; tax authorities; law enforcement agencies; those involved with the provision of security at or in the vicinity of our trading address; legal advisors; insurers and insurance brokers and their appointed representatives; and courts/tribunals if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority or if we have a duty to do so in order to comply with our legal or statutory obligations or if we believe that such steps are necessary:
* to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others;
* for the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or for the prosecution of offenders;
* as part of an insurance claim;
* to exercise our legal rights;
* to create, exercise or defend legal claims.
We do not share personal data with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
How long we keep personal data
We retain personal data for as long as required to fulfil our contractual obligations (and/or to take relevant pre-contractual steps),
to fulfil our legal and tax obligations and to resolve any (potential) disputes.
We may also retain personal data for as long as required to satisfy other legitimate interests of operating our business
(for example, in order to keep records of your purchases of or interest in our products).
We review this data periodically and delete that which is no longer needed.
Please note that we maintain copies of commissioned work indefinitely, and this sometimes includes personal details. We do this in order to maintain a record of our body of work.
UK data protection law grants you certain rights regarding our processing of your personal data:
* The right to be informed that we are processing your data;
* The right of access to your personal data that we hold;
* The right of rectification: this is the right to have any personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
* The right to erasure: this is the right to have your personal data erased;
* The right to restrict processing: this is the right to request restriction or suppression of your personal data;
* The right to data portability: this is the right to obtain and reuse your personal data;
* The right to object: this is the right to object to processing of your personal data;
* The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: this is the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint) if you are not happy with our use of your personal data.
Please note that not all these rights are absolute, and some apply only in certain circumstances.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Diana Naomi April Shaul and Jacquie Samantha Shaul. All rights reserved.